Thursday, March 06, 2008

Yet another award ceremony - 5th March 2008

Last year our company was invited to an award ceremony at the Natural History Museum. A big black tie event, with Jennie Bond hosting. I drank champagne on entering the building and you could say I started to enjoy myself immediately.

Even though it was a weekday, several of us could be found drinking in the Copthorne Tara Hotel, Kensington at 2am celebrating our win. At 4am you'd have found me and Michelle very drunk in our hotel room trying to work out what the loud noise was that had woken us. At 4.20 you'd have found us making our way down the 7 flights of stairs, having realised it was a fire alarm, took the time to get dressed and before stumbling out of our room.

This year we steered clear of the champagne. Michelle because she's pregnant, me because I said never again. Champagne is banned.
This year...

It was a lovely evening; GLTC was voted the best childrens company again. And I actually remember some of it.

ecmod

No comments: