Wednesday, April 11, 2007

That bridge - 10th April

With my hangover in check, I still decided to take it easy today. So I took a trip up to circular Quay and did the walk around the Rocks, and then headed up to walk across the bridge.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I decided against the Bridge Climb, though I'd heard it was great, and opted for the cheaper Pylon Look Out. You couldn't take your own camera up with you on the bridge climb. I got some pretty good views & pictures from the pylon.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


For $9 it was a great. I spent a good hour looking out over Sydney Harbour in the bright sunshine. A great hangover cure. I then did the walk across the actual bridge and back. I avoided looking at the scary Luna Park. See picture below. How scary is that? I didn't even take this picture. I just couldn't bring myself to take a picture of it.