Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Party Time!

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!
If they were me,
If they were me,
And I was you and I was you,
If they were me and I was you,
Would you have liked a present too,


Like this one...

Yes that's right I had a very much Doctor Who themed Birthday. With the above Cake, which was exterminated. 12 lovely inches of David Tennant, as a Doll. And a Tardis Wardobe.

But of course what you all want to know is, did the photos come out from my party! Or are they all blurred because I was too drunk to keep the camera still long enough to take a picture...

Starting off well I think

Mark and Pete


Adam and AndreAlistair, Paul and Siobhan
Francis, taking it easy
Somewhere around this point, a glass was raised to Cardinal Puff by Mike, Ben and Dave.

Okay this is where they start to get blurry...
And everyone is getting headless

Tim moved, that's why it's blurry! Honest
And this is some of Craigs fast northern soul moves caught on camera. That is why it is blurry.

I was completely sobre, any blurred pictures are merely you're blurred vision.

...Have you been drinking?

Thank you to everyone who came. Thank you for all the cards, presents and most importantly the drinks.

Cheers!
x

No comments: