Thursday, August 10, 2006

Invitation to my 30th


Hi All,

I don’t feel like it, but it seems old age is creeping up on me. Rather than hide out in my flat with a bar of chocolate, a box of tissues and a copy of Yours Magazine, cursing wasting my younger years…I’m holding a party! And you’re all invited! In fact, the more the merrier.

I hope you can come!

Cheers
Em

How to get there:

The Victoria is situated on Mornington Place, just off Mornington Crescent, the road running around the back of the “Cat Building.”

Nearest Tube Stations: Camden Town or Mornington Crescent, Both on the Northern Line.

Buses: Take one of the following towards Camden: 24, 27, 29, 88, 134.
Stop opposite Mornington Crescent and the “Cat Building.” With Night Buses available into Central London, Victoria and Clapham.

No comments: