Saturday, April 01, 2006

The day of the Sock Puppet Show

It all started out quite civilised, as these things do. Drinking in and around Camden, and by that I mean mainly the Mixer. Then as the clock struck midnight there became 2 camps, the small camp containing Caz and Sara who wanted to go off to Barfly to party the night away, and the slightly larger camp of Tim, Ben, Mike and Shelley, who weren't really up for what Barfly had to offer. So we split up and I took the larger camp back to ours.

Here is what took place between 12am and 3.30am until Caz and Sara walked through the door. If only I'd took a picture to captured the look on their faces when they realised that we had (a) had a bit of a party in their absence, (b) polished off all the Jack, both bottles, and (c) trampled a packet of quaver crisps into Caz's carpet.... oops.

It took a while for the party to get going.


A little bit of dancing.

A bit of country music is needed,

and it's Garth Brooks eat your heart out.

Some are flagging.

So it's time to entertain the home crowd.

I'll be honest I can't remember what this puppet show with socks was about.

I remember it being hilarious of course.


I had drunk quite a bit of Jack.

So had they.

There has been talk of a reinactment of the puppet show for those not present. It hasn't happened yet. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: