Friday, April 30, 2010

10 year celebrations - 29th April 2010

I have been in London and working for GLTC for exactly 10 years this month,
like an aged casket of whiskey, it seemed only wise to get drunk.

So we all went out to the Cinnamon Club, upmarket curry place, with cocktail
bar to celebrate this and Cathy & Ashaka leaving us for pastures new..

In an effort to make the most of the curry theme, I chose cocktails with as
much spice as I could find on the menu, such as:

Fool's Gold - Complex and clean, cardamom, Gabriel Boudier saffron gin
& edible gold leaf

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The Cinnamon Club menu
Photobucket

Ashaka/Alex Burke
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

And then to finish off the evening I received a lovely surprise of a
gift voucher for Hotel du Vin for me and Tim to use. Very nice.
And a lovely mug, with all their faces superimposed on a slanket.
Very funny.

No comments: