Saturday, December 12, 2009

BUST Christmas Craftacular - 12th December 2009

I went to the BUST Christmas Craftacular 2009 with Caz at the weekend. A perfect day out for the indie, twee, studenty types. We had to queue around the block to get into York Hall, it was that busy.

Stall after stall, stacked high with crafty goods. I managed to escape the hall with only a few buttons and fat quarters, and a Christmas present for Caz and me (*Cough* clears throat.)

The only downside is all the good tables were so packed with people, that it was an elbow fight for space. Such was the lack of room at one table that I purchased some lovely large buttons before realising it was run by a company I vowed never to shop with. (The company in question are the only supplier of mine never to fulfil a single order after being put in the gltc catalogue. They really were rude, unhelpful and sadly not business-minded. I could continue ranting at this point for many hours, and have done so in the past. Anyway I nearly handed the buttons back, but decided it wasn’t worth it.) There were so many weird and wonderful things been sold, and so many things that you think 'I could make that' and might try to.

A Tom Selleck, a snip at £70. (I will be sticking to my gold-framed signed photo of the man himself.)
craft fair 2009

The hustle and bustle of York Hall.
Craft fair 2009


Craft fair 2009


No comments: