Sunday, August 19, 2007

Kentish Town Carnage - Fatboy and Slim

Friday night we took a trip up to Kentish Town to see Charles and Eddie, sorry Craig and Eddie DJ at the Abbey Tavern. Fatboy and Slim (their words not mine) now have a regular slot on Friday playing everything from Ska to Punk, Soul to Indie.

After 3 pints at Quinn's with Dave and Caz for old times sake, (can you believe are old Camden flat now has double-glazing?) we then headed up to the Abbey. Within minutes of getting there I managed to spill 2 pints... I hadn't expected the 'wooden' table with 8 or so pints on it to be so light. It was either that or my superhuman strength after 3 drinks that led me to spill them whilst trying to move said table.

I wasn't the only one, as the evening wore on and people became more worse for wear, the table was knocked a few more times, leading to broken glass and a slippy floor.

Still you've not had a good night until a few drinks have been spilled. Isn't that the saying or did I just make that up?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was a good night though.

No comments: