Sunday, March 11, 2007

End of an Era

Some of you may or may not know, but I’ve moved from old Camden Town. Shock.

More shocking still I’ve moved to the countryside. Don’t panic though. I’m still well within commutable/drinking distance of the big smoke. In fact my journey in to work these days takes less time than it did when I lived in Camden. I cannot tell you how much nicer it is to sit by the window of a train for 40 minutes, than it was to get the Northern Line, change, Victoria Line, change, the District Line, changing at Earls court, all the while being herded on and off carriages like cattle, squashed on with someone’s elbow so precariously close to my face one jolt by the tube driver and I’d have a black eye for trouble.

So I’m living in a cosy little flat with Tim. And in few weeks time we are going to be moving again, glutton for punishment what can I say! This time we’re moving into a little terrace house on the school grounds, complete with its own patio and garden.

BBQ in the summer anyone?

No comments: