Sunday, September 18, 2005

Birthday Photo's

I've been a bit lax. Putting Sandown Park pictures on the net but not ones from my birthday a week before. So here, better late than never, are the photo's.
Sara as we were about to leave
Ali and Mark in Made in Brasil

Ben and Mike

Mark and that Chilli Raspberry cocktail, (never again!)

Gordon, anyone would think he'd been drinking...


Group photo in Zensai

More from Zensai

There is then a slight gap in my photographs. Possibly because I didn't want to put my drink down to use the camera.

Oooh those Dr Pepper Cocktails (Death Coke's younger brother)

Ingredients: One glass of beer and coke (yes together)

One shot of Jack Daniels

Recipe: Lower the jack in it's shot glass into the beer and coke.

Oh yes! It's all coming back....

And this is the final photo taken.

A pair of trainers, found discarded in the road, that someone decided was hilarious to put on the bonnet of a nearby car....

That wasn't me! Honest!

No comments: